|Newer page:||version 12||Last edited on Tuesday, September 5, 2006 1:05:02 pm||by PerryLorier|
|Older page:||version 8||Last edited on Wednesday, September 7, 2005 12:42:33 pm||by DavidHallett||Revert|
@@ -25,11 +25,11 @@
* Added the sidebar so people can easily see RecentChanges. I believe this was the major reason that the wiki took off (people could see that people were making changes to the wiki).
* Tweaked to be nearly good enough with font support.
* Obvious indication if IPv6/IPv4 was working.
* Support for printing wiki pages elegantly.
* Fully [UTF-8] Clean, for both content and titles.
-* Support for automatic linking manpage~(8) style WikiWord~s.
+* Support for automatic linking manpage~(8) style WikiWord~s.
* Support for / based wiki namespace.
* Support for multiple vhosts showing the same content without worry about being redirected to other hosts (www,www6,www4,www2), useful for testing.
* Error Haiku's
@@ -60,6 +60,7 @@
* The [PCI] interface script perry wrote made use of a couple of flags, hide_sidebar and hide_extra, which hid things not needed for that page. Also add support for these to [RSS] output, as [RSS] readers don't need the sidebar, titlebar, edit buttons, etc.
* plugin for man pages
* get footnotes working in new markup?
* auto-generated table of contents for the #hdr stuff
There's also an old page where people have made suggestions - WantedWikiFeatures.