|Newer page:||version 7||Last edited on Saturday, February 24, 2007 4:29:08 pm||by TimCareySmith|
|Older page:||version 6||Last edited on Tuesday, July 12, 2005 10:57:52 pm||by TimCareySmith||Revert|
@@ -1,34 +1,34 @@
<?plugin WlugLicenseAgreement ?>
Some guy who sometimes has shoes :P
-[IRC] [Nick] halorgium, found on UnderNet
's <tt>#nzlinux</tt> and <tt>#nzadsl</tt> channels
+[IRC] [Nick] halorgium, found on UnderNet.
Primarily a student at CanterburyUniversity, but works
at ZoDAL as "netwrok
admin " **ahem**
+ at ZoDAL as admin
Now for religious wars:''''
- * vi vs [Emacs] -
: [Emacs] is teh suck!
+ * vi vs [Emacs] - : [Emacs] is teh suck!
* [AMD] [CPU]s vs [Intel] [CPU]s - ibcheep
* [KDE] vs [GNOME] - FluxBox is thin, just like me :D
* ReplyToMunging vs NoReplyToMunging - NoReplyToMunging: please configure your mail clients ... kthx
* [Linux] vs [Windows] - [Linux]: why not [BSD]? <tt>[Linux] > [*BSD] > *</tt>
- * [GPL] vs [BSDLicense] -
+ * [GPL] vs [BSDLicense] -
* AppleMacintosh vs x86 - tough one .... ❤ my powerbook ... but most of my days are spent "on" x86
* RedHat vs DebianLinux vs YourLinuxDistributionOfChoice - DebianLinux nuff sed
- * make(1) vs [Ant] -
: hrm ... i've used [Ant] ... good for [Java] but not much else
+ * make(1) vs [Ant] - :
* sh(1) vs csh(1) vs bash(1) - bash(1): just works for me
- * [C] vs [C++] vs [Java] vs [Perl] -
+ * [C] vs [C++] vs [Java] vs [Perl] -
* Apples vs Oranges - <tt>/me ❤ bananas!</tt>
* HJKL vs WASD - oooo, i should really play more games .... HJKL is taking over :O