What does AuckLUG do? What does it stand for?
- Raise the profile of Linux in Auckland
- Be the recognised champions of Linux in Auckland
- Help make Linux and Linux-related software available to Aucklanders
- Provide, in cooperation with NZLUG and other NZ regional LUGs, a resource for Linux users in Auckland and/or links to other resources
- To provide a user group with active, friendly members able to welcome and provide assistance to people entering the Linux world, as well as those who've been playing with it for a while
- To hold regular meetings and work to provide Linux related events in the Auckland area
Auckland LUG meetings are typically on the first worknight of the month (a change from the first Monday of the month with effect from May 2012) starting about 7pm. Details of the most recent meeting and the next one planned can be found at http://auckland.linux.net.nz/meetings.html. An archive of meeting details can be found at AuckLUGMeetingInfoArchive.
For information about AuckLUG feel free send an email to our mailing list or to come to a meeting. Meetings are free and we always like to see new people turn up and help the community grow.
Past Meeting Notes
- March 7 2011 Debian Packaging and System Administration in Ruby
There's renewed enthusiasum for improvements to the Auckland LUG's website. Refer AuckLugWebsiteImprovements to provide feedback on what should be done...